Our Transitional care programs are designed to empower patients to take the lead throughout their healthcare journey. This is accomplished through informed decision making, education and connecting with community resources.
Our services include:
- Collaboration of care with your other health care providers
- Education related to disease specific challenges
- Connecting your health care providers as you transition through the medical community
- Support while making healthcare decisions
- Assist with advanced care planning
- Identify community resources and supportive services to help accomplish your health care goals
To get Echo Transitional Care services started:
- An inquiry or referral for services
- A discussion about your healthcare goals
- Collaborate with your healthcare provider
- Patient understands and elects to use their transitional care services.